Saturday, February 16, 2013

Life Lately

I have kind of gotten into the habit of just blogging at Ruby's monthly birthday. With all that goes on in our lives I usually have time to come home, enjoy the short amount of time I get with Ruby before bedtime and then go to bed myself. Today I have the day off though, and baby girl is taking a nap. BLOGGING! 

Here are some pictures/videos of our life lately. We've been having so much fun with Ruby. She's changing and becoming more of a little person each and every day. 
First oatmeal experience

more went on her than in her

Just hangin' 


Here's a video of her adorable laugh, this was around Christmastime.


Helping mama with laundry

Ruby LOVES bathtime

Sweet potatoes!

YUMMY!

frozen peach pop! 

Banjo enjoyed his mardi gras toy

Trying to get Daddy's hat 

Family picture on Mardi Gras day

Just enjoying her paci

I cannot believe this girl is getting ready to crawl!

Valentines day loot
Maybe someday I'll do a post that has a little more depth and words, and a little less pictures. Probably not though. I will say that we are having a great time, are very happy, and might have some exciting things to share in the next few months. (No, I'm not pregnant. Just in case your mind went there). 
We're loving watching our girl grow, and glad we can share it with all 13 of you that read this blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...