Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hola, Baby Dos

Like I mentioned in my last Ruby post, we're having another baby! This pregnancy has been a totally different experience than my pregnancy with Ruby. I was SO sick for the first 12 weeks. Threw up almost every morning. With Ruby I threw up twice the entire pregnancy. All in all though, it's been flying by. I can't believe we are halfway done. 
In an attempt to document this pregnancy at least a few times before it's over, I have a goal of doing this every week! 

How far along: 20 weeks. 
Due Date: June 9th, 2014
Gender: Girl! 
Name: No idea. 
Weight gain: At my ultrasound on Wednesday I had gained 7 pounds. 
Maternity clothes: Well, I wear scrubs every day to work, so not really. But on the weekends, I've started sticking to mostly maternity clothes. I can still wear my regular jeans with the belly band, but it is much more comfortable to wear maternity jeans instead!
Stretch Marks: Just the ones left over from Rubes. 
Belly button in or out: In
Food cravings: Pickles. I bought some lays dill pickle flavored chips this week and oh my goodness, SO GOOD. I'm slightly embarrassed to post this now. 
Sleep: Sleeping well! I usually get up once a night to pee, but am able to fall right back asleep. Ruby has been sleeping like a champ this week too, so that helps. 
This week: This week felt very long and exhausting. Our foster boys have been pushing boundaries majorly and have been pushing all of my buttons. We'll work through it, but it's exhausting! I don't have work on Monday so a long weekend might be all I need to cure my worn out self. 
Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach. 
Movement: I've been feeling this active lil girl moving since about 15 weeks, much earlier than I felt Ruby! It's been so fun to feel her so much. Her kicks are getting super strong, and Andrew has even been able to feel her a couple times this week. She's a mover and shaker. 
Queasy or sick: Nope! Feeling good. 
Looking forward to: Not having to go to work tomorrow for one. More long term? Andrew and I booked a trip to Hawaii for a "babymoon". Basically, we've been saving our miles up for a while and had enough for a trip. We figured now is as good a time as any...so we're going to Hawaii. Pretty sweet. Can't wait for a week in paradise with my love. 



1 comment:

  1. looking good mamma! and to say I'm jealous of your baby moon is an understatement. abel and i just looked at tickets to hawaii yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...