Thursday, February 6, 2014

22 weeks

Well, maybe an every week update was setting the bar a little too high. I'm pretty proud of myself for making this happen only 2 weeks later. 

How far along: 22 weeks.
Due Date: June 9th, 2014
Gender: Girl! 
Name: Still no idea. I think we have it narrowed down to 3-4 names, but that could change too. 
Weight gain: I think probably about 9-10lbs. 
Maternity clothes: Yep! I bought some super comfy long sleeved tshirts from Old Navy to wear with my scrub pants at work, and I've been loving how comfortable I am during the day. 
Stretch Marks: Just the ones left over from Rubes. 
Belly button in or out: In
Food cravings: Mostly salty stuff...namely potato chips. I don't care what flavor. Also, I want all the ice cream  all the time. 
Sleep: Sleep has been rough the past week. I'm not sure why, but I've been super uncomfortable during the night and wake up every few hours to adjust the pillows, change positions, put a pillow between my legs, etc. I don't remember being uncomfortable at night so soon with Ruby. 
This week: This week has been pretty laid back so far. Ruby had a minor case of pink eye so we've been laying low. 
Miss anything: Sleeping well. 
Movement: SO much movement! This girl is ACTIVE. I felt her first hiccups this week which just makes me smile so big. Last night she was kicking so hard my belly was bouncing visibly from the outside. 
Queasy or sick: Nope! Feeling good as long as I eat solid meals and have snacks available when I start to get hungry. If I wait too long to eat I get shaky and nauseated. 
Looking forward to: Still looking forward to Hawaii (duh!), but I am starting to feel really anxious and sad about leaving Ruby for a week. It's going to be really hard for me to do, I'm hoping and praying she does great and doesn't miss us as much as we are going to miss her. Any advice from mamas who have left their little ones for a while is welcomed (the longest we have been apart is one night!). 


And to compare,  because it's fun, here I am 22 weeks preggo with Rubes. 

1 comment:

  1. You look stunning! And don't be surprised if you open your suit case in Hawaii & I pop out. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...