Wednesday, February 19, 2014

24 Weeks

How far along: 24 weeks.
Due Date: June 9th, 2014
Gender: Girl! 
Name: Still undecided. I've crossed out a few names on the list, and only added one more. Progress. I told Andrew last night that this baby seriously might not have a name until after she is born.  
Weight gain: Not quite sure, but I've been eating like crazy, so I'm assuming it's starting to shoot up! 
Maternity clothes: Yep! 
Stretch Marks: Just the ones left over from Rubes. 
Belly button in or out: In
Food cravings: Salty/Spicy things. 
Sleep: I've figured out how to sleep comfortably (for now!). As long as I keep a pillow between my legs all night, I'm sleeping great. I've actually stopped waking up to pee as much which has helped. 
This week: We had a busy weekend full of family, and fun. Since then, it's been pretty normal. Nothing too much to report. 
Miss anything: I'm feeling pretty content right now. 
Movement: baby girl is still a busy bee. Her favorite times to move are when everything is still and quiet, usually when I'm trying to fall asleep. I don't mind at all, it's fun to get some special time with her. 
Queasy or sick: I've had heartburn once, which is pretty good considering I kept a huge container of tums in my purse when I was pregnant with Ruby. 
Looking forward to: Still looking forward to Hawaii. I can't believe we go next week! When we come back to Texas after Hawaii one of my best friends is getting married. Ruby is the flower girl, and oh my word, she is going to be so adorable. I can't wait to see her walk down that isle. 

This is the best I've got for a recent belly shot: toes still visible on my dirty kitchen floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...