Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Insta-Update

I've tried to be more intentional about taking my little point and shoot everywhere we go. I usually get as far as putting it in my purse and then forgetting to actually use it to take pictures. I would like to get better at this once Ruby gets here, and I'm sure it will be much easier to remember to document life with a cute baby in tow. Until then, my phone is my main camera, and instagram is my main choice of a fun way to spice them up a bit.

Here's a photo dump from the last few weeks of life.
Whataburger: clogging arteries and making my husband happy for God knows how long...

OJ in a tiny mason jar. 
Gran & Grandma at the Crosby farm 

Beautiful Texas 
Cute cousins
Strange Louisiana 
Prints for Ruby's room...cannot wait to get started on decorating!

Packing!! Andrew has so many books. 
Ruby makes an alright packing buddy. In my past experience, it's easier sans baby in belly, but I wouldn't change anything. :) 
My assisted living community's pet bunny, Happy. He's a sweet little thing that will let you pet his soft bunny fur, and wiggle his nose in pure delight while you're doing it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...