Friday, August 17, 2012

Insta-Friday

Helllooo from the land of I'm Still Pregnant!

Here's a few instagram pictures of Banjo, because let's be honest, until I have this kid I'm just going to keep taking cute pictures of my dog. It's therapy.
His "I'm too tired to lift my head and look at you" look.  
Waiting for Andrew to get back home. Pathetic. 
Such a helpful little guy. If only he could actually clean with it. 
Cutest little sweater at old navy. I told Ruby she could have it if she's born...seems fair to me.
While explaining my story for the thousandth time at work yesterday, a home health nurse said "well, maybe you'll have her on labor day...wouldn't that be cool? To be in LABOR on LABOR day?! hahahahahaha!" I was not amused. The thought literally makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry.

We shall see!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...