Saturday, October 1, 2011

Insta-Friday: Saturday Edition

Didn't take many pictures again this week. Oops! 
I did take one that I happen to be extremely fond of. Please allow me to share it with you: 


Yep, it's what you think it is. 
A picture of me reading my employee handbook at the boys' football practice. 
I am employed, and feeling extremely blessed and taken care of. 
I'll be working at an assisted living facility and am very excited to get started on Monday. It is going to be a very challenging job that will stretch me beyond my comfort zone. I have a lot to learn. 
Andrew and I are both so grateful for your prayers. We are thankful that God provided for us through this time, and that he brought us through it quickly! 



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Allye! I'm so excited to hear about the next phase!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...