Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baby dreamin'

I've been dreaming about what our little one is going to look like today. Looking at these pictures made me even more excited to meet our cutie in just a few short months.

Will it have my big blue eyes, or Andrew's pretty brown ones?
I'm pretty sure our kiddo is destined to have the Crosby jawline and chin, because almost all Crosby babies do, and I'm okay with that because look how cute! 
Will it have Andrew's whispy blonde hair that he had as a little boy, or my curly curly curly brown hair? I was thinking up until looking at these pictures that our baby would definitely have curly hair from the beginning, but it definitely could be straight and blonde if it gets Daddy's genes...


Either way, I know I'm going to think it's the cutest little thing I ever did see. 
I can't wait to see! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...