Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ready for her close up

I mentioned in the Father's Day post that we got to see our girl last week. It was SO fun. I am amazed at how clearly we could see her sweet little features and movements. She slept 95% of the time, but we did get to see her sucking on the umbilical cord at the very beginning of the ultrasound. The ultrasound tech kept trying to get her to wake up, but she wasn't having it. She's definitely a cuddle-bug. She was cuddling with her hands and umbilical cord the entire time. It was so sweet! It definitely made me want to meet her even more!!

I think my favorite part was seeing her yawn SUUUPER big (picture 1) and then pucker her lips up right after her big yawn (picture 2) like "ohhh man, life is GOOD!"
SO tired
"hi mom and dad...can't wait to kiss ya!" 
Love those chubby fingers and plump little lips!  
I love her
Hand cuddling 
Tiny little foot! 
It was such an amazing experience. I can't wait to see that beautiful little face in person.
9 weeks and counting!



1 comment:

  1. These are precious. Love her little lips and hands. I especially love the big yawn! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...