Friday, June 29, 2012

Insta-Friday

I haven't done one of these posts in a while, but Sarah inspired me to jump back on the insta-friday train. CHOO-CHOO!! (Can you tell I've been watching too much So You Think You Can Dance?)

Banjo has a new favorite place to perch/sleep. Funny pup. 
We assembled and painted Ruby's crib this week. We found it at a garage sale a couple weeks ago for $30 and it is exactly what I was wanting! (Banjo helped by chewing on the sanding block...we were hoping it would dull his needle-teeth. It didn't work). 

The finished product! Love the color, it's so bright and cheery. 
Banjo and I were VERY hot at the boys' baseball game this week. I regretted going about 15 minutes into the ordeal.   Pregnancy and the New Orleans heat do not mix. 

Speaking of pregnant...HELLO BABY! I'm rounding out quite well as you can see. 32 weeks down. We're getting so close to meeting our girly. 
Pondering who Ruby will look like. Can't wait to see!  
After the vet this morning. Poor boy was pooped. It's hard being Banjo. 
It was a fun week!
You can follow me on Instagram: @allyecrosby

instafriday-55.jpg




1 comment:

  1. whahoo! that crib is TOO precious!!!!!! I cant wait to see nursery pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...