Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wedding Favorites

We got our wedding pictures today in the mail.
It is SO much fun looking at them and remembering that absolutely wonderful day. 
I want to write more about it later, but for now I'm going to just show you some of my favorite pictures from the day. 

My amazingly talented long-time bestie, Monica Burkett took pictures for us. I am so honored that her and Bret came to Hawaii for our wedding. Not only honored, but extremely happy because these pictures rock. If you need a photographer and are in the Dallas, Fort Worth area give Monica a holla, she'll hook you up with some sweet shots. 

All of these photos are from Monica Burkett photography. :)
this was me worried my dress didn't fit...it did. 










sweet note from Andrew
the wedding party. poor allie couldn't handle the sun.
Our family
Our amazing friends/family.









Most definitely my favorite day ever. 
It was beautiful, relaxing, dreamy, filled with love, and everything I have ever hoped for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...