Saturday, August 6, 2011

Random Ramblings

Allie visited this week, which means we had tons of fun and ate really really well (definitely exceeded our eating out budget for the month). I've been feeling a tad under the weather all week, and yesterday the real sickness hit me hard. The most movement I've done in the past 24 hours has been from the bed to the couch. Andrew is always such a sweet husband, but his sweet and caring nature has come out even more while I've been sick. I'm a lucky gal. 


I'm hoping this week to finalize everything with the Louisiana board of nursing and hopefully get my endorsement so I can GET A JOB. Andrew is excited about this because it means he gets to go to Baton  Rouge with me and there is a Whataburger in Baton Rouge. I've told myself that if I don't have a nursing job by the end of the month I'm going to start looking outside of the nursing profession for work, something that I never thought would be necessary. We'll see what the Lord has in store in that area. 


I was looking through the pictures from our honeymoon in Hawaii today and it made me want to go back SO BAD. Someday. 


How did my tan disappear so quickly?


Time to put an end to my random ranting. 
Are you wondering why you just read that? Yeah, I don't blame you...

Allye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...