Saturday, August 20, 2011

I want a job.
Alright, I got complaining I don't have a job yet out of the way for this post, now we can move onto happier, less annoying things. Like how in 2 days Andrew and I will celebrate 2 months of marriage. Crazy how fast it's gone by. Marriage is such a fun adventure. We're still figuring it all out, and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to say that for at least a few more years. 
Robyn visited us, and we had a wonderful time showing her the city, eating some good food, and introducing her to the kids that we love. We had quite the animal filled couple of days. We went to the aquarium AND the zoo. We met some cute little parakeets that hated the sound of the Natches steamboat blowing its horn. 

My slight fear of birds made me a little wary at first but once I was assured that they are pretty harmless I really enjoyed it. And by really enjoyed it, I mean, I couldn't stop smiling. 

We took some cute little ones to the zoo today. I think they had more fun sitting on the statues than seeing the real animals.

They are so fun. 
I really am loving that we get to hang out with these kids so much and invest in their lives. It's special for us, and hopefully them too. 
Well, tomorrow evening is the fantasy football draft...is anyone as excited as I am? Probably not! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're into football. I can't same the same haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're getting some use out of that family pass :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...