Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Check out this article about how smokey our city has been. 
Yesterday after grocery shopping at Target (still living on wedding gift cards...AMAZING), we walked out and I nearly choked. I told Andrew that I have never experienced anything like this before, and he said he hadn't either. 
It is SO smokey. I haven't been out yet today, but I think it's better because I didn't wake up multiple times last night from the horrible smell. 
Pretty Crazy. 
Well friends, I have some exciting news. 
I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon at 1:30. 
The job is for what seems like an amazing assisted living home right outside New Orleans. I'm really excited about the opportunity and thanking the Lord for the answered prayer of an interview. 
We'll see where it leads. 


Thanks to those of you who have joined us in praying. We're grateful. 
Have a happy rest of the week! 


allye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...