Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lee

Well, I can say now that I have lived through a tropical storm. I mean, it's still pouring down rain here so I guess it's not ever yet but it hasn't been as bad as the media made it out to be. I know we're all surprised by that, right?


It ended up being a really lazy, relaxing few days for Andrew and I. I went on a cooking/baking spree which ended in us eating a lot of taco soup, chocolate chip cookies, and banana bread. We watch a lot of Parks and Recreation, Friends, and other various tv and movies.


College football started which means our friday nights consist of me trying to come up with funny things that the players name sound like/rhyme with. 


Job interview went well. I'll hopefully be having a second interview sometime this week. I am READY to have a job. 


Happy labor day everyone! Enjoy not laboring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...