Saturday, September 17, 2011

I didn't get the job.
I got the call last night at the boys' football game. She said she was sorry, that she would have loved to work with me, and that she's sure I'm going to make a great nurse.
But the other candidate had more experience.
If I got a dollar every time I've heard that I wouldn't even need a job.
It's so frustrating. This feeling of trying so hard and not getting anywhere.
I've been applying for jobs since MARCH and have gotten 2 interviews. TWO.
I'm discouraged, confused, sad, and stressed.
I'm ready to be over those emotions and feel empowered knowing that God is going to provide something. I'm just not quite there yet. Even though I know that, it hurts to not get what I want.

This season will pass, I know.
But right now it feels like I'm going to be stuck here forever.

Thanks for listening and for continuing to pray.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you, sweet girl. There will be just the right job for you. I believe that. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...